We offer the following payment options, unless otherwise specified:
– Split It
Your order will be dispatched and delivered by (An Post) via DHL
All products receive a tracking number that is passed onto the customer after payment
We offer delivery to every country within Europe & Abroad
If in stock all orders will be dispatched and should reach customers in less than 7 days.
If we are unable to dispatch your order we will notify you by email.
We are not responsible should an order not reach our customers due to an error in information i.e; wrong delivery address. Please ensure that all details are correct when entering them, as they are used exactly as entered by yourself when submitting your order.
WE GUARANTEE THAT YOUR WATCH HAS BEEN PRODUCED USING HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS. EXTENSIVE QUALITY CONTROLS ENSURE THAT THE WATCH HAS BEEN CHECKED PRIOR TO LEAVING THE MANUFACTURER. UNFORTUNATELY, MATERIAL DEFECTS CANNOT ALWAYS BE AVOIDED. IF THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH YOUR NEW WATCH, PLEASE CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE, WITHIN THE WARRANTY PERIOD.
WE OFFER A 12-MONTH WARRANTY PERIOD ON YOUR WATCH FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE, COVERING ANY MATERIAL OR MANUFACTURING DEFECTS. THE WARRANTY IS APPLICABLE ONLY TO THE OPERATIONAL FUNCTIONALITY OF THE MOVEMENT AND BUILD OF THE WATCH. THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER DAMAGES OR ATTRITIONS TO BATTERIES, CASE, GLASS, OR STRAP THAT MAY BE CAUSED BY IMPROPER USE (ACCIDENTS, general wear / usage, Batteries, Scratches, strap damage, GLASS OR WATER DAMAGE, DISPLACED CROWN, repairs / modifications made by the customer or a 3rd party, or theft). WE WILL RESOLVE MANUFACTURING DEFECTS FREE OF CHARGE DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD. IF THE WATCH CANNOT BE REPAIRED, IT WILL BE REPLACED.
IN THE CASE OF A WARRANTY CLAIM, PLEASE CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE VIA EMAIL:(info@HUGUENOTWATCHES.COM), SO WE MAY SEND YOU A RETURN SLIP.
HOW CAN I RETURN AN ITEM?
You may return your product if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase within the returns period. THE CANCELLATION PERIOD for returns IS 30 DAYS AFTER RECEIPT OF THE PRODUCT. Returns received after 30 days of original receipt may be accepted at the discretion of Huguenot horology and will be for store credit only.
IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY NOTIFIED US OF THE RETURN IN ADVANCE VIA EMAIL please email : (info@HUGUENOTWATCHES.COM): The PURCHASE AMOUNT FOR THE RETURNED ITEM WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REIMBURSED TO THE RELEVANT PAYMENT ACCOUNT. Shipping costs FOR returNED ITEMS ARE INCURRED AT THE EXPENSE OF THE CUSTOMER (tHIS DOES NOT INCUDE INSTANCES OF MANUFACTURING ERRORS/ DEFECTS OR INCORRECT PRODUCUT SHIPMENT)
HOW CAN I EXCHANGE AN ITEM IN THE EVENT OF A DEFECT OR INCORRECT ORDER?
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE PROCESS DESCRIBED ABOVE REGARDING RETURNS. BRIEFLY TELL US THE REASON (IE. RETURN, EXCHANGE OR COMPLAINT) FOR YOUR RETURN VIA EMAIL :(info@HUGUENOTWATCHES.COM), AND LET US KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO EXCHANGE THE ITEM OR BE REIMBURSED. TO ENSURE A FAST EXCHANGE OF YOUR ITEM, WE RECOMMEND PLACING A NEW ORDER (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY) THROUGH OUR ONLINE SHOP USING AN INSTANT PAYMENT METHOD, SUCH AS CREDIT CARD, PAYPAL. IN THIS CASE, WHEN RETURNING THE PRODUCT, PLEASE INCLUDE A NOTE INDICATING THAT YOU REQUIRE A REIMBURSEMENT, RATHER THAN AN EXCHANGE. YOUR NEW ORDER AND YOUR RETURN WILL THEN BE RECORDED AND HANDLED AS TWO SEPARATE PROCESSES. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PURCHASE AMOUNT FOR THE RETURNED ITEM WILL BE REIMBURSED TO THE CORRESPONDING PAYMENT ACCOUNT.
Gerneral terms and conditions
THE FOLLOWING GENERAL T&CS APPLY TO ALL ORDERS PLACED VIA OUR ONLINE SHOP.
CONTRACTUAL PARTNER, FORMATION OF CONTRACT
THE PURCHASE CONTRACT IS CONCLUDED WITH HUGUENOT WATCHES A SUBSIDIARY OF TRAST CORPORATION.
THE DISPLAY OF PRODUCTS WITHIN THE ONLINE SHOP CONSTITUTES A BINDING OFFER ON OUR PART TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT VIS-À-VIS THE ITEMS. YOU MAY PLACE OUR PRODUCTS IN YOUR BASKET WITHOUT OBLIGATION AND AMEND YOUR ENTRIES AT ANY TIME PRIOR TO SUBMITTING A BINDING ORDER BY USING THE CORRECTION FACILITIES THAT ARE PROVIDED FOR THIS PURPOSE AND EXPLAINED DURING THE ORDERING PRO-CESS. THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BY CLICKING ON THE ORDER BUTTON WHICH INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF OUR OFFER CONCERNING THE GOODS CONTAINED IN YOUR BASKET. ONCE YOU HAVE SENT YOUR ORDER YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION VIA E-MAIL. THE LANGUAGES AVAILABLE FOR CONCLUDING THE CONTRACT ARE ENGLISH. THE TEXT OF THE CONTRACT WILL NOT BE SAVED BY US.
WE DELIVER GOODS VIA A THIRD PARTY (DHL) WE ONLY DELIVER GOODS; PICK UP BY THE CUSTOMER IS NOT POSSIBLE.
THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT METHODS ARE AVAILABLE IN OUR ONLINE SHOP:
Debit/ CREDIT CARD
WITH THE SUBMISSION OF THE ORDER, YOU ARE SENDING US YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS AT THE SAME TIME.
AFTER YOUR IDENTIFICATION AS THE LEGAL CARDHOLDER, DIRECTLY AFTER COMPLETING THE ORDER, WE WILL ASK YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO INITIATE THE PAYMENT TRANSACTION. THE PAYMENT TRANSACTION IS AUTOMATICALLY CARRIED OUT BY THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND CHARGED TO YOUR CARD.
PAYPAL / Stripe / amazon / visa / Mastercard
AFTER SUBMITTING THE ORDER, YOU WILL BE FORWARDED TO the relevent third party ONLINE WEB-SITE. TO PAY THE INVOICE AMOUNT VIA one of the above methods, YOU MUST BE REGISTERED THERE OR REGISTER FIRST, IDENTIFY YOURSELF WITH YOUR ACCESS DATA AND CONFIRM THE PAYMENT TO COMPLETE THE ORDER. YOU WILL RECEIVE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DURiNG THE ORDERING PROCESS.
DIRECTLY AFTERWARDS, THE PAYMENT TRANSACTION IS CARRIED OUT AUTOMATICALLY BY the relevent third party.
DAMAGE DURING DELIVERY
IF THE GOODS ARE DELIVERED WITH OBVIOUS DAMAGE CAUSED DURING DELIVERY, PLEASE REPORT THE DEFECT TO THE CARRIER AND NOTIFY US WITHOUT DELAY. FAILURE TO MAKE A COMPLAINT OR TO MAKE CONTACT DOES NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS OR THE ENFORCEMENT OF SUCH RIGHTS, NOTABLY YOUR WARRANTY RIGHTS. HOWEVER, IN DOING SO, YOU HELP US TO PRESS OUR OWN CLAIMS AGAINST THE CARRIER – IE. THEIR INSURANCE COMPANY.
WARRANTY AND GUARANTEES
FOR CONSUMERS, STATUTORY WARRANTY RIGHTS GOVERNED BY THE LAW OF THE COUNTRY WHERE THE CONSUMER HAS HIS HABITUAL RESIDENCE APPLY. INFORMATION ON ANY ADDITIONAL GUARANTEES AND THEIR PRECISE CONDITIONS THAT MAY APPLY CAN BE FOUND IN THE BOX, WITH THE PRODUCT AND ON SPECIFIC INFORMATION PAGES IN THE SHOP, IF APPLICABLE.WHEN YOU EXERCISE YOUR WARRANTY RIGHTS AND WE DEEM IT NECESSARY TO RECEIVE THE GOODS BACK IN ORDER TO EXAMINE YOUR COMPLAINT, YOU MUST SEND BACK THE GOODS AT OUR COST TO THE ADDRESS PROVIDED ABOVE. WE ARE COMMITTED TO RESPOND TO ANY COMPLAINT IMMEDIATELY, NO LATER THAN AND WITHIN 14 DAYS OF ITS SUBMISSION.
CUSTOMER SERVICE: (info@HUGUENOTWATCHES.COM)
REDEEMING PROMOTION VOUCHERS
1.1 VOUCHERS THAT ARE DISTRIBUTED FREE OF CHARGE BY THE SELLER AS PART OF AN ADVERTISING PROMOTION, FEATURE A LIMITED PERIOD OF VALIDITY, AND CANNOT BE PURCHASED BY CUSTOMERS (HEREAFTER “PROMOTION VOUCHERS”) CAN ONLY BE RE-DEEMED IN THE SELLER’S ONLINE SHOP AND ONLY WITHIN THE SPECIFIED PERIOD OF TIME.
1.2 PROMOTION VOUCHERS MAY ONLY BE REDEEMED BY CONSUMERS.
1.3 INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE VOUCHER PROMOTION IF SUCH A RESTRICTION IS SPECIFIED IN THE CONTENTS OF THE PROMOTION VOUCHER.
1.4 PROMOTION VOUCHERS CAN ONLY BE REDEEMED BEFORE CONCLUSION OF THE ORDER PROCESS. THEY MAY NOT BE APPLIED TO A PREVIOUS ORDER.
1.5 ONLY ONE PROMOTION VOUCHER MAY BE USED PER ORDER AT ANY TIME.
1.6 THE ITEM VALUE MUST BE EQUAL TO OR HIGHER THAN THE AMOUNT OF THE PROMOTION VOUCHER. THE SELLER WILL NOT REIMBURSE THE REMAINING CREDIT BALANCE.
1.7 IF THE VALUE OF THE PROMOTION VOUCHER IS INSUFFICIENT TO COVER THE ORDER, ONE OF THE AVAILABLE PAYMENT METHODS OFFERED BY THE SELLER MAY BE SELECTED TO PAY THE REMAINING BALANCE.
1.8 THE CREDIT OF A PROMOTION VOUCHER WILL NOT BE PAID OUT IN CASH, NOR WILL ANY INTEREST BE PAID ON THE VOUCHER.
1.9 THE PROMOTION VOUCHER WILL NOT BE REFUNDED IF THE CUSTOMER, WITHIN THEIR LEGAL RIGHTS, RETURNS THE ITEM THAT WAS PAID FOR IN PART OR IN FULL WITH THE PROMOTION VOUCHER.
1.10 THE PROMOTION VOUCHER IS TRANSFERABLE.
INSTRUCTION MANUAL FOR HUGUENOT EXPEDITION WATCH
CITIZEN-MIYOTA WATCH MOVEMENT CALIBRE NO. 0S21
CHRONOGRAPH FUNCTION: CENTER SECONDHAND CHRONOGRAPH 1/1 sec. BATTERY: SR927SW
A) DISPLAYS AND BUTTONS
B) SETTING THE TIME
C) USING THE CHRONOGRAPH
D) CHRONOGRAPH RESET (INCL. AFTER REPLACING BATTERY)
A) DISPLAYS AND BUTTONS
B) SETTING THE TIME
1. Pull the crown out to the 2nd click position.
2. Turn the crown to set hour and minute hands.
C) USING THE CHRONOGRAPH
This chronograph can measure and display time in 1/1 second united up to maximum of 59 minutes 59 seconds.
Measuring time with the chronograph
1. The chronograph can be started and stopped each time button “A” is pressed.
2. Pressing button “B” resets the chronograph and the chronograph second hand, chronograph minute hand, and chronograph hour hand return to zero position.
D) CHRONOGRAPH RESET (INCL. AFTER REPLACING BATTERY)
This procedure should be performed when the chronograph second hand does not return to zero position after the chronograph has been reset and including after the battery has been replaced.
1. Pull the crown out to the 2nd position.
2. Press button “A” to set the chronograph second hand to zero position. The chronograph hand can be advanced rapidly by continuously pressing button “A”.
3. Once the hand has been reset to zero position, push the crown back to the normal position.
* Do not push the crown to normal position while the chronograph second hand returns to zero position. It stops on the way when the crown is returned to normal position and its position is recognized as zero position.
STAINLESS STEEL STRAP ADJUSTMENT
Our Kendrick Mesh watch collection features a chain mesh bracelet style strap. Find out how to adjust it below.
1. RELEASE CLIP
Using a small at head screwdriver, lift up the metal clip on the watch clasp.
2. POSITION CLASP
Slide the clasp to the desired position on the watch strap.
3. SECURE CLIP
Press down on the clip with the head of the screwdriver to secure it into place.
1.) QUESTIONS; CONTACTING HUGUENOT HOROLOGY; REPORTING VIOLATIONS.
2.) USER CONSENT
3.) A NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has submitted Personal Data to Huguenot Horology, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.) A NOTE ON TERRITORIES
Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, where laws regarding the processing of Personal Data may be less protective than the laws in your country. By providing your data, you consent to such processing and transfer. If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information above. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
5.) TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
“Personal Data” means data that, by itself, allows someone to identify or contact you as an individual, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons and that is not associated with or linked to Personal Data. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
Information You Provide to Us.
- When you order products on our Site, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information, and shipping address information.
- If you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we will collect your e-mail address.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in your e-mail to us, in order to send you a reply.
- When you post content on our Services such as a review, the information contained in your posting will be stored in our servers and other users will be able to see it, along with your first name and last initial. The information that you provide will be visible to others, including anonymous visitors to the Site.
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Site or Services that state that Personal Data is being collected.
Information Collected via Technology.
Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) may collect information from your computer or device, including but not limited to:
- The date and time of your visit and the web pages and content you view and links you click on while navigating within our Services;
- Information about the type of content accessed via our Services;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a numerical address assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so that other computers connected to the Internet can communicate with your browser online) that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Search terms you enter using our Services or on a referral site;
- Unique identifiers, including non-global mobile device identification numbers;
- Information about your device such as your device type, screen size, browser type, language and other settings, memory capacity, plug-ins, Internet domain, TCP configuration parameters, operating system, carrier code, time zone and the names, versions and package IDs of software installed on your device; and
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other tracking technologies (see additional descriptions of these terms below).
- We may also collect your email address via cookies and pixels on the Website through the use of trusted third party partners. These partners may also combine your email information with other information they have access to such as mailing address so that we may serve relevant marketing offers to you via email and direct mail. If you do not want us to collect information about you, please contact email@example.com to opt out.
– “Pixel tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ Personal Data.
– “Flash LSOs”. When we post videos, third parties may use local shared objects, known as “FLASH COOKIES,” to store your preferences for volume control or to personalize certain video features. Flash Cookies are different from browser Cookies because of the amount and type of data and how the data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash Cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash Cookies, click here: HTTP://WWW.MACROMEDIA.COM/SUPPORT/DOCUMENTATION/EN/FLASHPLAYER/HELP/SETTINGS_MANAGER
Information Collected From Third Party Companies
We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from certain third parties, such as demographic information from Facebook tools. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our Site in order to improve the Services we provide.
6.) HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We and our authorized service providers may use your Personal Data in various ways, including to:
- screen for potential risk or fraud;
- provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
- provide the products and Services you request;
- measure and analyze audience traffic and improve the quality of your experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security, or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials and for other marketing purposes;
- help recognize you as a previous visitor and save and remember your preferences and settings and deliver to you appropriate interest-based content;
- understand whether our users read email messages and click on links within those messages;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, comply with applicable law and enforce our Terms of Service; and
- for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
When you post comments on our Site, you will be identified by your first name and last initial. Please note that any Personal Data you include on a public area of the Site will be publicly viewable. Once displayed publicly, that information can be collected and used by others. We cannot control who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information that you voluntarily post, so it is very important that you do not put data such as private contact information which you do not want to make available to the public in your posts. Once you have posted information publicly, while you will still be able to edit and delete it on the Site, you will not be able to edit or delete such information cached, collected, and stored elsewhere by others (e.g., search engines).
Creation of Anonymous Data
We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
7.) DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Third Party Service Providers
We may also share your Personal Data with other third-party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to Huguenot Horology.
We may also collect your email address via cookies and pixels on the Website through the use of trusted third party partners. These partners may also combine your email information with other information they have access to such as mailing address so that we may serve relevant marketing offers to you via email and direct mail. If you do not want us to collect information about you, please contact
support@Huguenot Horologycollective.com to opt out.
8.) THIRD PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSING.
For online payments and/or Automated Clearing House (ACH) payouts, we use the payment services of Stripe (HTTPS://STRIPE.COM) PayPal (HTTP://WWW.PAYPAL.COM) and Splitit (HTTPS://WWW.SPLITIT.COM/). We do not process, record or maintain your credit card or bank account information. For more information on how payments are handled, or to understand the data security and privacy afforded such information, please refer to HTTPS://STRIPE.COM/US/PRIVACY and HTTPS://WWW.PAYPAL.COM/US/WEBAPPS/MPP/UA/PRIVACY-FULL. HTTPS://WWW.SPLITIT.COM/LEGALS/SPLITIT-PRIVACY-POLICY/ENGLISH/
9.) THIRD PARTY WEBSITES.
10.) YOUR CHOICES REGARDING INFORMATION.
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
- If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided above.
- DE-LINKING SNS. Please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between the Services and your social media account.
- CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL DATA. You may change any of your Personal Data in your account by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honour your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
11.) YOUR CHOICES REGARDING INFORMATION.